EPABX Exchange in Muscat, Oman
PBX Phone Systems – Installation, Upgrades and Maintenance Services
Our company provides installations, upgrades and maintenance services for PABX/PBX Telephony and PABX/PBX phone systems using VOIP. We also offer products, such as PABX/PBX Telephone Systems, PABX/PBX Phones, VoIP Gateways, and Memory Cards. Contrary to a common belief that these PABX/PBX systems are expensive, we can show you that you can get enhanced communication for your business or for your smart home at a very low budget.
What Is PBX?
PBX stands for private branch exchange. In simple terms, a PBX is the backbone of a corporate phone network. Small companies typically use multiple-line systems to handle their incoming and outgoing phone calls, letting their phone carrier handle the management of those lines. In this scenario, four lines come into the business and are all visible on a multiple-line phone.
Business networks utilizing a PBX have a number of lines or a T-1 digital connection coming into it to provide service and branches open connections throughout the enterprise. It also permits internal calling from extension to extension.
What Is IP PBX?
IP PBX is the application of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology to Private Branch Exchanges (PBX). Company telephone networks are carried over the data network.
Advantages of PABX
Incoming Call Control
- Live operators receive and direct incoming calls to internal office personnel. A live operator gives a business organization a personality and the opportunity to interface directly with customers, clients and the public. When the auto attendant mode is used incoming callers are offered options to connect them to the right parties.
Internal Call Control
- A PABX system provides connections between all internal phone stations without requiring operator intervention. Every station can dial any other station within the system. If a user does not know the extension number for another person on the system, an online directory may be accessed by voice interaction to provide the correct extension and make the connection.
- A speed dialing feature permits frequently connected parties to dial one another with a single button. This eliminates dialing errors and speeds up communication between parties.
- Call directing information can be programmed into a PABX. This improves customer inquiries by creating direct access to internal departments or individuals. Incoming callers reach key contacts without speaking to an operator or receptionist.
- It is easy to train personnel to use PABX systems and station handsets. Many functions are noted on standard buttons and supported by voice interactive inquiry functions within the system.
Higher Call Volume
- A PABX can automatically receive and direct large numbers of calls at the same time. Incoming callers do not have to wait in line for an operator to answer and direct their call to the proper internal station.
- Operators and heavy telephone users on a PABX system can take advantage of hands-free headsets. Headsets provide freedom to move around while conversing on the phone. Users do not feel confined by telephone cords.
- Calls that are placed on hold can be served pleasant music while waiting to be connected. The presence of music tells incoming callers that they are still connected until the called party answers.
- PABX systems are valuable business assets. They improve the company image, create smoother flowing lines of communication, and provide the networks for effective internal
Brands we offer for PBX/IP PBX
Our Cisco IP phones offer Faculty and Staff all the basic business telephony features such as call hold, call transfer, call release, mute, conference, Meet Me conference and call pick-up
Avaya IP Office
The Avaya IP Office phone system can simply measurably improve your company. Avaya IP Office delivers powerful call handling capabilities and provides detailed call reporting that can enhance the performance and productivity of everyone who uses it.
IP Office system includes:
- A Phone System – A Rack Mountable PBX with hundreds of features. Display phones. Desk- and PC-based IP phones. Voice over IP. Paging.
- A Unified Messaging Server – Voicemail. Auto attendant. Unified voicemail/email. Personal Number. Call recording. Easy-to use graphical interfaces. Full synchronization with Microsoft® Exchange.
- A Conferencing Solution – A built-in, private “conference bridge” that’s available at a moment’s notice when you need to quickly share information with a large number of people. Secure, easy to use and very cost-effective, it’s ideal for team meetings, client conferences, training and more.
- A Virtual Office Solution – Are you working out of the office? Avaya IP Office is an ideal solution for virtual offices because you can work remote through a corporate network infrastructure. This means you can benefit from the “transparent” operation of many features (transfers, Caller ID, etc.), centralized messaging, and centralized administration to enhance information sharing and collaboration, increase company-wide productivity and lower costs. Linking your remote offices on one phone system with centralized administration and shared messaging.
- Easy to Manage – Web based system management easily allows you to change system settings while you’re in the office or away.
ward-winning NEC Sphericall IP PBX delivers enterprise-class unified communications. Combining robust PBX functionality and advanced unified communications features, Sphericall is a comprehensive solution managed through a simple point-and-click user interface.
NEC Sphericall is 100% software and interoperates with a wide variety of standards-based telephony devices, SIP trunking services, gateways, conferencing and other communications endpoints. Through its unique distributed software architecture, Sphericall scales to 30,000 ports and achieves 99.999% reliability.
NEC Sphericall features high quality voice over IP, point-and-click call management, user-defined intelligent call routing, multiple auto-attendants, departmental call center capabilities, desktop video conferencing, text messaging, online smart directories, presence, unified email / voice mail, integrated softphone for mobile and remote workers, call recording and much more.
NEC Sphericall runs on industry-standard servers across your existing data network and avoids expensive proprietary hardware, giving you the greatest flexibility and choice to keep pace with your communications needs.
NEC Sphericall Web Services provides rich communications services for integration with other enterprise-class business applications. Now, the IP PBX becomes an enterprise “soft switch” utilized by various business applications to integrate communications into your business processes. The result is an advanced and proven unified communications platform that seamlessly integrates with your business.
With NEC Sphericall, you can stop thinking about your phone system and begin leveraging unified communications to create value for your business.
Zycoo IP Pabx
Highlights of ZYCOO IPPBX.
- The price includes everything. No extra charge for IP Phone License.
- No new Firmware Upgrade Firmware for coming out in the future.
- VOIP phones reduced dramatically. In particular, companies with many branches.
- Supports connection to PSTN and Analog Phone Lines old.
- VOIP uses less power compared to a PC or Server devices.
- Cheaper than buying a PC Card VOIP installation itself.
- Easier to use the Web Interface Opensource Asterisk and Elastix lot do not have to study the usage data.
Panasonic IP Phones
Bluechip computer systems provide the solution of Hybrid PABX Like KX-TES824, KX-TDA100, KX-TDA100D, KX-TDA200, KX-TDA600. We also provide the best solution of IP PBX System in UAE. The Products Solution we provide for IP PBX System is one of world’s best advanced telephony Models: KX-TDE100, KX-TDA200, KXTDE600.For an Organization/Enterprise we provide installation, configuration & commissioning services.
Request a quote!
- Looking for PABX/Telephony installations for your SMB, Mid-Range or Enterprise?
- Talk to one of our certified PABX Consultants today! 00968 9332 4606